Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip Review | janinesthought

4:13:00 AM



I've been so curious about "Colourpop". Many claims twas the affordable Best Liquid Lipstick. So, Last year I researched about it and found out that you can order it through their website. I tried to find it on Instagram but all i got was N-O-T-H-I-N-G. But today, you can find it anywhere on IG. A lot of online shops are selling this already. I believe it cost P450.00 or plus. You can also buy it from their website and It cost $6.00 and convert it to the Philippine Peso you'll see the difference. Some Online shops kasi is Overpricing na. Just saying  *Peace be with us*

Btw, I got this from Ms. Nicky Ty's Giveaway! Luckily, I won :)



I'm really sorry for showing you my freakin nails. I haven't repainted it yet, but anyways I got the shade "Stingraye".


Without the filter and etcetera, This is how the packaging and shade looks like. The packaging looks so very high end and I can describe the color as mauve. There is nothing special in the applicator of this product. If you have a liquid lipstick or a lipgloss, It looks like that.

Swatching!


As I'm applying it on my lips and it look so Mauve. The application is so smooth and it glides easily on your lips and it's not hard to blend at all. I love how they formulate this liquid lipstick.  Did you try liquid lipstick before? Alam nyo yung feeling na, first application palang at di ka pa nga natapos sa paglagay mo sa iyong lips, parang nagdry-up na sya at sobrang hirap ng e-blend? That's what I hate the most but when I tried this liquid lipstick, I knew this would be my Bestfriend! It doesn't have an awful smell at all.

With Flash


 Without Flash
 It's a bit darker than the color on the tube. Now I can describe the color as Mauve Brown. But as you can see, It looks mauve with flash! I was really amazed by this color changing effect. It really depends on the lighting..... I guess

After 3 hours of wearing it, This is how it looks like on my lips. I eat my snack which is very oily  (Fried potatoes dipped in mayonnaise and ketchup) plus junkfood and drink 3 glass of water. You can notice that the lipstick is fading on the inner lower part of my lips . My lips looks gloosy, that's because of the oils I got from the food that I ate.
 It transfers on my mug.

For my last update, It's 6 hours and 30 minutes on my lips and it looks like this. You can see the twas fading on my lower right side of the inner part of my lips.


Repurchase?
It's a Yes!

Overall:
I can say that this liquid lipstick is really long lasting, I think fading on the inner part is just normal when you drink water or eat. I can recommend this to those ladies out there who love long lasting liquid lipstick that feel so lightweight to wear. 

Ratings:
10/10


xoxo,





You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Ang mahal pala talaga ng Colourpop. Have you tried po ung Lippie Stix po ata nila? Nasa 600+php po ata isa nun 😐 Hahaha! Sana matry ko din yan, meron po kasi akong liquid lippie ng LA Girls in Backstage shade. Okay din naman po kaya lang need to control the amount you're going to put kasi po sobrang dark niya. Imbes na color red violet something, almost nagiging black na hahaha! Mukha na ko minsan maghahalloween party 😂 But anyways, sana someday maafford ko na po yan 😁 Thank you for sharing this. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to check it sa online stores na dito naka based sa place ko, they're actually selling it for 420 pesos if i'm not mistaken. Grabi naman yung 600 pesos, masyadong overpricing na sila. Hahaha may nakita rin akong online store selling lippie stix for Php 360, manila based ata sya.

      Delete
  2. luv it. now i know what colourpop is hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard of this brand before. Pero ngayon alam ko na HAHAHA. I guess it's really good. I love the color too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is really good sis, It's not even tacky at all.

      Delete
  4. It looks good on your skin! My mom will love this and of course me too! I want to own one someday! Pero madami pa gastos kaya di pa makabili and stuffs can get really expensive! Thanks for this review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Ang galing niya, meron parin kahit oily food na kinain mo.. :) Wala pa akong ganyang brand, masyado po kasi ang mahal ng nagbebenta online. 450 ata po ung nakita ko.. Sa akin mahal un kasi student palang po ako. I definitely want to own colourpop liquid lipstick. Gift ko sana sa sarili ko.. Thanks for reviewing it anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty color! Gusto ko tlaga to mtry pero may kamahalan sa mga online shops! Kaloka...tapos may shipping pa syempre.. hay! Bagay sayo.

    ReplyDelete